|Coverage||683 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Glue Down|
|Material Type||Linoleum Sheet|
|Pieces per Box||1|
|Product Name||3732 Asteroid|
|Size||108' x 79"|
|Warranty||30 Year Limited Warranty|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
Forbo's renewed Marmoleum Solid collection presents 5 individual floor textures that provide the foundation for creating pure distinctive modern spaces. This innovative linoleum flooring range combines several levels of plainness with exciting twists of color and structure.
The looks of a modern concrete floor with the warmth and naturalness of Marmoleum.
The solid marble design of Marmoleum Concrete differentiates itself from the classic Marmoleum flooring with its subtle concrete structure.
The color palette is neutral with both warm and cool tones, yet with an extension of 6 bright colors for creating a powerful accent in your floor design.
The accent colors (named "glow") are specially designed to be combined with their "shimmer" counterpart; neutral concretes with a flash of color that shimmers through the surface. With the 2 matching visuals you can create stunning floor designs.
Why Choose Marmoleum Solid Flooring?
- Original and exciting designs with a sense of texture and tactility.
- Extensive color palette fitting the trend for neutral, solid color experiences.
- Designs that combine beautifully with materials such as wood, glass and metal.
- Made from natural raw materials including linseed oil and wood flour.
- Using modern recycled materials such as cocoa shells.
- The sustainable flooring solution: CO2 neutral (from cradle to gate) and PVC free.
- Versatile, authentic floor covering with a long and proud heritage.
- The deep color tones and characteristic designs connect easy with any interior.
- The pure and authentic material contributes in creating an environment where people feel comfortable in.
- Construction: Forbo Marmoleum® is a homogeneous floor covering made from natural ingredients including flax seed oil, rosin binders, wood flour, limestone and dry pigments which are mixed and then calendared onto a natural jute backing.
- Backing: Jute
- Gauge: 1/10” (2.5 mm)
- Thickness: 0.1 in
- Roll Size: 77 yards² (64 meters²)
- Width: 79” (2 meters)
- Length: 105’ (32 meters)
- Warranty: Limited 30-year warranty.