|Coverage||30.48 SQFT per Carton|
|Installation Method||Nail, Staple, Glue, Float|
|Material Type||Engineered Hardwood|
|Size||6 3/8" Wide x Random Lengths|
|Subfloor||Prepared Subfloor Per Shaw|
|Wear Layer||ScufResist Platinum|
Read Color DisclaimerWe recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction. Even samples are not always an exact representation of the final product but should be very close. Colors can also vary based on when they were produced. If made at different times the shades could be slightly different. This is not an issue if the material is going in different spaces or rooms, but if being installed in one consistent area then we recommend buying enough flooring/materials to cover the entire space + 10% for waste.
Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
Shaw Villa SW705-07051 Shale 3/8" x 6 3/8" Smooth White Oak (30.48 SQFT/Box)
Creating a better future: for our customers, for our people, for our company and for our communities.
- Greenguard Certified: Yes
- Radiant Heat Approved: Yes
- Width - inches: 6 3/8"
- Length - inches: Random lengths from 10" to 58 9/16"
- Weight per Carton (lbs): 47
- Planks per Carton: Random
- Direct Warranty: Lifetime
- Full Commercial Warranty:
- SQFT per Carton: 30.48
- Flush Reducer Length 78": SFR18
- Overlap Reducer Length 78": SR018
- Flush Stairnose Length 78": SFS18
- Overlap Stairnose Length 78": SSO18
- Threshold / End Mold / Carpet Reducer Length 78": SCR18
- T-Molding Length 78": SWTM8
- Quarter Round Length 78": SQTR8