|Coverage||53.82 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Glue Down|
|Material Type||Linoleum Tile|
|Pieces per Box||45|
|Product Name||MCT-3655 Orchid Green|
|Size||13.11" x 13.11"|
|Warranty||30 Year Limited Warranty|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
Durable. Cost-effective. Sustainable.
Marmoleum® Composition Tile (MCT) is a homogeneous floor covering made from natural ingredients including linseed oil, rosin binders, wood flour, limestone and dry pigments which are mixed and then calendared onto a polyester backing to ensure optimum dimensional stability. Topshield2™ is a high performance finish. Its double UV cured double layer technology delivers extraordinary performance and clear and vibrant colors that remain over time. Topshield2™ creates a ‘ready to use’ Marmoleum® that requires no initial maintenance or polymer application. The surface can be repaired or refreshed in cases of accidents or after years of intensive use.
Forbo sustainably manufactures high-grade vinyl and linoleum floor coverings designed to make your house a home. Forbo believes floor coverings create rooms and set the scene in terms of how they are used and the ambiance and level of comfort they offer.
With over 65% of the market, Forbo is the global market leader in linoleum, which continues to be an extremely popular choice even after 150 years.
Linoleum (Marmoleum is Forbo's brand name for linoleum) is a natural product made from renewable raw materials that are subject to strict controls. It is manufactured using the natural raw materials linseed oil, rosin, wood flour and limestone, as well as jute and pigments. A thoroughly natural product and the most environmentally friendly elastic floor covering that there is today.
MCT is now offered in two visuals, ESSENTIALS and ELEMENTALS. ELEMENTALS provides a familiar institutional look with all the performance benefits of Marmoleum while the ESSENTIALS collection of traditional and contemporary marbled designs offers a natural and realistic stone like effect.
Clean and Go – no initial maintenance required with renewable Topshield 2 occupancy-ready factory finish, providing a low cost of ownership and 30-year system service life.
Naturally healthy floor mitigates mold risk and is naturally PVC, phthalate, and styrene free.
38 versatile colors available in 13” x 13” approx. (33cm x 33cm) | 2.0mm tile
- 2.0 mm natural linoleum tile
- USDA Certified 100% biobased content
- Topshield 2 occupancy-ready factory finish
- Low cost-of-ownership
- Construction: Floor Covering based on a binder composed of vegetable drying oil and natural rosin, mixed with wood flour and limestone, pressed onto a polyester scrim fabric.
- Lendth x Width: 13.11 in x 13.11 in
- Thickness: 0.08 in (2.00mm)
- Pieces Per Box: 45
- Coverage: 53.82 Square Feet Per Carton
- Wear Layer: Topshield2
- Adhesives & Accessories: Use Forbo T 940, Forbo Sustain 885m or Forbo Sustain 1195 adhesives. Use a 1/16” x 1/16” x 1/16” square notch trowel.
- Spread Rate:Approximately 125 square feet/gallon
- Warranty: Limited 30-year warranty. Click here to see the full warranty.