|Coverage||683 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Glue Down|
|Material Type||Linoleum Sheet|
|Pieces per Box||1|
|Product Name||3427 Agate|
|Size||108' x 79"|
|Warranty||30 Year Limited Warranty|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
Outspoken color blend with an excellent appearance retention. Marmoleum Vivace is our liveliest and most outspoken blend made with 6 to 8 colors, creating a chameleon-like floor covering that adapts well to a multitude of interiors.
The high-contrast construction of Vivace makes it a smart flooring choice for areas prone to soiling, where the superior appearance retention of the floor covering is valued.
Why Choose Marmoleum Marbled Flooring?
- Made by nature. Marmoleum is manufactured from natural raw materials and is low in emission, free from plasticizers and synthetic additives.
- Inspired by nature. The soft, natural feel of Marbled coordinates well with woods and stones and its blend of colors provides versatility when combining with other surfaces. The different patterns can be effortlessly mixed or used alone.
- Reliable by nature. Versatile in its application, durable in use, easy to install with net fit seam technology, easy to clean, and good appearance retention.
- Construction: Forbo Marmoleum® is a homogeneous floor covering made from natural ingredients including flax seed oil, rosin binders, wood flour, limestone and dry pigments which are mixed and then calendared onto a natural jute backing.
- Backing: Jute
- Gauge: 1/10” (2.5 mm)
- Thickness: 0.1 in
- Roll Size: 77 yards² (64 meters²)
- Width: 79” (2 meters)
- Length: 105’ (32 meters)
- Warranty: Limited 30-year warranty.
Application Areas:Because of its special characteristics Marmoleum Marbled flooring is an excellent flooring choice for almost all application areas, like healthcare flooring, school floors, hospitality flooring, retail floors and so on.