|Coverage||683 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Glue Down|
|Material Type||Linoleum Sheet|
|Pieces per Box||1|
|Product Name||3890 Oat|
|Size||108' x 79"|
|Warranty||30 Year Limited Warranty|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
Fresh, delicate, balanced. Marmoleum Fresco flooring has a strong palette of subtly blended tone-on-tone floor designs each creating a fresh, delicate and balanced aesthetic.
The soft contrast of its refined marbled structure gives a gentle feel which sets the stage for calm and soothing interiors. The softness of Fresco enables it to sit well next to all other Marbled and Striato designs.
Why Choose Marmoleum Marbled Flooring?
- Made by nature. Marmoleum is manufactured from natural raw materials and is low in emission, free from plasticizers and synthetic additives.
- Inspired by nature. The soft, natural feel of Marbled coordinates well with woods and stones and its blend of colors provides versatility when combining with other surfaces. The different patterns can be effortlessly mixed or used alone.
- Reliable by nature. Versatile in its application, durable in use, easy to install with net fit seam technology, easy to clean, and good appearance retention.
- Construction: Forbo Marmoleum® is a homogeneous floor covering made from natural ingredients including flax seed oil, rosin binders, wood flour, limestone and dry pigments which are mixed and then calendared onto a natural jute backing.
- Backing: Jute
- Gauge: 1/10” (2.5 mm)
- Thickness: 0.1 in
- Roll Size: 77 yards² (64 meters²)
- Width: 79” (2 meters)
- Length: 105’ (32 meters)
- Warranty: Limited 30-year warranty.
Application Areas:Because of its special characteristics Marmoleum Marbled flooring is an excellent flooring choice for almost all application areas, like healthcare flooring, school floors, hospitality flooring, retail floors and so on.