|Coverage||220-260 Sq. Ft. /Gal. (440 - 520 SF /pail)|
|Material Type||Modified Urethane|
|Open Time||10-20 minutes|
|Product Name||LVP Flooring adhesive for high RH% (100%)|
|Shelf Life||1 year, unopened|
|Trowel||(1/32" deep, 1/16" wide, 1/32" apart), U-notch|
|VOC||VOC content: 0.1 g/L; calculated and reported, SCAQMD 1168|
|Working Time||Up to 45 minutes|
Read Color DisclaimerWe recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction. Even samples are not always an exact representation of the final product but should be very close. Colors can also vary based on when they were produced. If made at different times the shades could be slightly different. This is not an issue if the material is going in different spaces or rooms, but if being installed in one consistent area then we recommend buying enough flooring/materials to cover the entire space + 10% for waste.
Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
Please Note: Adhesive only sold with flooring products
S-1000 FPS1000208 and S-980 Flooring Adhesives are designated for use with LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) in high RH% concrete slab conditions.
- S-1000 is a simple, fast-curing one-part modified urethane system with a high moisture guarantee up to 100% HR.
- S-980 creates a strong, permanent bond with a high moisture guarantee up to 98% RH. Both are compatible with the Strong System.
- High moisture guarantee up to 100% RH
- Simple one-part system (modified urethane)
- Fast-curing formula with strong, early grab
- Open time: 10-20 minutes
- Working time: Up to 45 minutes
- Spread rate: 220–260 sq. ft./gal. (440 - 520 SF /pail)