Best Flooring Store in Vancouver, WA
- Andrew Uhacz
Having provided quality and affordable flooring options over the years, Floor City has risen to become the best flooring store in Vancouver, WA.
All our flooring products are from reputable brands like Armstrong and Mohawk.
To help you learn more about the various flooring options, we’ve created a simple guide that will discuss:
- All Floor City’s products
- Key features, benefits, and advantages of quality flooring
- Best flooring brands and their product collections
- What makes Floor City the best flooring store in Vancouver, WA
Nothing screams quality, affordability, and functionality as Floor City’s wide range of products. Below are some of our best sellers.
Extremely durable. Perfect for high-traffic areas like retail stores, classrooms, and offices
Comes in multiple colors, styles, and natural wood species. Ideal for high-traffic areas with less moisture
100% water repellant. Ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, and mudrooms
Has tightly knit yarn that can’t unravel. Mostly used in commercial office spaces
Over 100 color options available. Used in commercial settings as a protective barrier against bumps and scuffs
Has a slip-resistant texture that reduces slips and falls. Ideal for high traffic areas
A more secure or commercial grade installation. Perfect for commercial or public spaces
Protects sensitive equipment like computers, manufacturing facilities, and data centers from static discharge
Features an interlocking profile around the edge that allows each board to be clicked, snapped, or locked to another
Features an added layer of protection to prevent swelling or warping. Perfect for any room
Requires low maintenance. Ideal for high traffic areas like retail spaces and hospitals
Includes quality flooring accessories from leading brands like Mannington and Roppe
- Carpet Tile - Floor City offers carpet tiles from leading carpet manufacturers like Kraus, Shaw, Pentz, and Next Floor. They’re super easy to install and primarily come in brown, gray, or a mixture of black. These help to hide normal wear and tear.
- Waterproof LVP Flooring - Requires no glue and minimal prep, making its installation quick, clean, and easy. It resists spills, scratches, dirt, and staining.
- Hardwood Flooring - We have two options: Solid hardwood which is real hardwood, durable, and can be sanded or refinished several times. Engineered hardwood flooring which contains solid hardwood on the top and bottom but plywood in its middle layers. The latter is less likely to expand, hence ideal for radiant heating systems and concrete slabs.
- Anti-Static Tile - Has extra protection to keep static charges away from people and sensitive equipment like computers and data centers. It comes in six color options.
What Is Flooring?
Flooring is the general term for the lower enclosing surface of spaces within buildings.
It may include a part of the floor structure, such as the top surface of floorboards or a concrete slab. But generally, it’s a permanent covering laid over the floor.
Advantages and Benefits of Quality Flooring
Easy to Clean and Maintain
High-quality floors are incredibly easy to clean and maintain. Depending on the manufacturers' instructions, they can be vacuumed, swept, or steam-cleaned.
They’re also resistant to damage, scratches, and stains. So you won’t have to worry about constantly maintaining your floor’s appearance.
Improve Your Space’s Aesthetics and Style
Quality floors come in multiple attractive shades, colors, and patterns that blend with any decor, while adding a touch of elegance to your space.
Some flooring types, like wooden floors, create the illusion of a bigger space and give a more inviting look. This helps to make a lasting impression on visitors.
Common Features of Quality Flooring
1 - Functional
Every space has unique flooring needs. Quality floors are designed to meet these needs.
For instance, quality flooring in high-traffic areas like corridors and business offices makes the floors durable, wear-resistant, and easy to clean.
Water-repellent floors, on the other hand, are perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, and other areas frequently subjected to moisture.
2 - Strong and Durable
When you invest in quality flooring, you get precisely what you paid for—a durable, long-lasting solution.
High-quality flooring is made with superior materials that withstand constant wear and tear.
Other flooring options like solid hardwood, are sanded or refinished multiple times, saving you time and money spent on a full floor replacement.
Now, let's go through a few quality flooring brands and their features in more detail …
1 - Mannington
Established over 100 years ago (1915) in Salem, New Jersey, Mannington has steadily risen to become one of the largest flooring brands globally.
The flooring brand produces quality flooring for just about any market—residential, commercial, and industrial.
Important Features of Mannington Flooring
- Variety - Available in all shapes, textures, sizes, and installation options to suit your interior style
- Easy to maintain - Requires only regular sweeping or vacuuming and occasional mopping
- Waterproof - Excellent choice for kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and other moisture-prone areas
How Mannington Compares With Other Flooring Brands
- Availability - You won’t find Mannington products at just about any local big-box hardware store. They’re only available at specialty flooring stores with a proven track record of professionalism and expertise, such as Floor City.
- FloorScore® certified - All Mannington floors are FloorScore® certified, meaning they’re independently tested and meet strict indoor quality standards.
2 - Mohawk
Considered the largest flooring manufacturer in the world, Mohawk boasts some of the world’s best hardwood and laminate flooring you’ll find today.
The flooring brand began as a carpet company in 1875 but has since expanded to sell just about every flooring type you can imagine.
Whether you need flooring for your basement or playroom; kitchen or lounge area, Mohawk has something for you.
Important Features of Mohawk Flooring
- Realistic appearance - Uses GenuEdge technology to give the planks a realistic, wooden appearance
- Easy installation - Features a Uniclic system that makes the panels snap together in place
- Scratch protection - Uses ScratchGuard technology that infuses aluminum into the laminate’s top layer to add an extra barrier against dents and scratches
How Mohawk Compares With Other Flooring Brands
- GreenGuard certified - All Mohawk floors meet the industry standards for low emissions. They’re certified for low-VOCs and CARB2 emissions.
- Pet protection - Mohawk’s flooring comes with the All Pet Protection & Warranty, a pet-friendly protection system that covers all pets in the event of an accident.
3 - COREtec Flooring
COREtec’s investment in durability and comfort has made it one of the market-leading brands for vinyl plank flooring.
Unlike most vinyl plank flooring that feels uncomfortable or artificial underfoot, COREtec uses a wood-polymer composite (WPC) to soften the flooring while maintaining its durability.
Important Features of COREtec Flooring
- 100% waterproof - Can handle any moisture well, hence ideal for bathrooms, basements, and kitchens
- Size variety - Offers the widest selection of tile and plank sizes in the industry to fit every space’s needs
- Durable - Its ultra-resilient wear layer makes it resistant to stains and scratches and withstand heavy foot traffic
How CORETec Compares With Other Flooring Brands
- Usable in any room - COREtec’s versatility hugely accounts for its lead in sales. You can use it anywhere, from bathrooms to kitchens and offices.
- No refinishing - Unlike hardwood that can be refinished, COREtec flooring must be fully replaced to look new again. But with proper care, it will last you a couple of decades.
4 - Shaw Floors
Headquartered in Dalton, Shaw Industries was once the largest carpet manufacturer in the world.
It began in 1946 as a small business called Star Dye Company that produced rugs before moving to selling carpets in 1967.
Shaw Floors has since expanded its selection, offering some of the most versatile, affordable, and high-quality flooring that require minimal maintenance.
Important Features of Shaw Flooring
- Scratch-resistant - Thick wear layer that’s resistant to scratches
- Waterproof construction - The sealed planks edges keep away moisture, making these perfect for basements, kitchens, and bathrooms
- Wide variety - Come in different finishes, colors, and sizes to suit every interior style
How Shaw Compares With Other Flooring Brands
- Thicker planks - Some of Shaw’s luxury vinyl planks are 30 mm thick, almost double the industry standard. This makes them soft to the touch and more moisture-resistant.
- Different installation styles - Shaw’s LVPs and tiles can be glued or locked together to create a floating floor; the choice is yours.
Floor City is a locally owned and operated flooring store that aims to provide quality flooring at an affordable price.
For over 30 years, we’ve been supplying different flooring options and accessories nationwide to contractors, homeowners, and property managers.
We’re proud to be a top American retailer offering the best online shopping experience.
If you live in Vancouver, WA, or its surrounding cities (as shown below), visit our showroom to enjoy a physical shopping experience. Our professional staff will sort all your flooring needs, from sampling to material selection and free cost estimates.
For all our online buyers, you can pick your products from one of our 200+ pickup locations nationwide. We’ve partnered with a network of flooring distribution partners to ensure fast and affordable freight delivery.
Make sure you place your order online or by phone before picking it up. Please note that we don’t accept payment at any of the pick-up locations.
Once your order is processed, we’ll send you a pickup address and reference number.
What Others Said About Floor City
Our many many positive reviews, can tell you why Floor City is America's choice to buy flooring online.
Here are some of the qualities that people loved about the flooring store:
- Excellent customer service
- Fast and easy shipment
- High-quality, easy-to-install products
- Affordable pricing than most flooring stores
"Rapid communication … very confident with product knowledge and advice. Friendly and easy to work with. Loved our experience."
- Susi P
"Great product, easy to cut and install ... I’ve ordered twice now and I’ve been happy with both shipments. Thank you!"
- Joshua W
"Our order came quickly. Was about half the price of other vendors ... Great company and great product. Highly recommend."
What Is the Best Flooring Material?
The best flooring material depends on the location of its installation and your flooring needs. In general, it should be practical, durable, reliable, and from a reputable brand.
What Floors Are the Easiest to Clean and Maintain?
Visit Floor City Vancouver, WA for All Your Flooring Needs
Whether you’re looking to buy wall base molding, laminate flooring, or installation accessories in or around Vancouver, WA, Floor City has you covered.
Visit our physical showroom in Vancouver, WA, or one of our warehouses for all your flooring needs. We deliver to any location in the US.
For further inquiries, don’t hesitate to give us a toll-free call at (888) 868-5002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you in no time.
Share on Pinterest: