|700 Series Wall Base
|Pieces Per Box
|1 coil per box
|6" x 120'
|Rubber Cove Molding Wall Base C60N73P174
Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
With its moderate pricing and beautiful color palette, Roppe's 700 Series wall base is an outstanding selection for any installation. Easier to work with and providing more flexibility than vinyl base products, Roppe’s unique blend of thermoplastic rubber and vinyl makes the 700 Series an attractive and economical choice for a variety of applications. Designed for use in both Commercial and Residential applications, it's FloorScore certified and meets a variety of VOC requirements. At Floor City, our nationwide distribution network of suppliers work hard to offer local pickups to save you money. Order today at (800) 898 9540 to get the many benefits of rubber at a lower price!
Also available in
- Ribbed back for positive adhesion and top lip design that helps base fit tightly against wall.
- Durable TPR rubber compound contains bio based phthalate free plasticizer, from a rapidly renewable resource.
- Moderate Flexibility due to its rubber/vinyll mix.
- Adhesive for Installation (WB 600 Acrylic Wall Base Adhesive)
- Comes in 120' Rolls or 4' Pieces
- 1/8" Thickness
- Toe Styles: Cove & No Toe