Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
Johnsonite Traditional Wall BaseAis a Type TVAthermoplastic resilient Vinyl Wall Base that provides good flexibility and dimensional stability. With JohnsoniteA6" inchAVinyl Wall Base Molding Saddlebrook TA2, it's manufactured from top quality materials with unmatched durability for commercial flooring. Not only does it resist scuffing, fading and cracking, but it will also not shrink or separate from the wall. And with Floor City's nationwide distribution network of suppliers, local pickup or job site delivery is even an option. Order today at (800) 898-9540 to get the many benefits of vinyl at a lower price! Also available in:
- Comes in 120 standard colors or select your own
- 4 foot sections or 100 foot coils
- Pre-manufactured outside and inside corners
- Three standard heights: 2-1/2" (6.4cm), 4" (10.2cm), 6" (15.3cm)
- Thicknesses: 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Available in cove with toe for resilient vinyl and rubber flooring, and straight (toeless) for carpet