|Coverage||630 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Glue Down|
|Material Type||Linoleum Sheet|
|Pieces per Box||1|
|Product Name||4154 Burgundy|
|Size||98' x 72"|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
Furniture Linoleum is a unique surfacing material for furniture applications such as desks, stools, cabinets, doors and displays. The material is naturally flexible and can be applied on all kinds of constructions.
This natural furniture surfacing material has a matte look and feels warm to the hand. It presents a number of new fresh and stylish colors that complement the classic greys and blacks.
- Construction: Forbo Furniture Linoleum is made from natural ingredients including flax seed oil, rosin binders, wood flour, limestone and dry pigments which are mixed and then calendared onto an impregnated paper backing. It is finished with a water-based cross-linked acrylic finish that protects the surface while maintaining its flexibility.
- Backing: Paper
- Gauge: 0.080” (2.0 mm)
- Thickness: 0.080” (2.0 mm)
- Roll Size: 70 yards² (58.53 meters²)
- Width: 72” (1.83 meters)
- Length: 98.43’ (30 meters)
- Warranty: Limited 5-year warranty.