|Collection||Coral Grip MD|
|Coverage||196.83 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Glue Down|
|Material Type||Entry Mat|
|Pieces per Box||1|
|Product Name||6950 Ink|
|Size||49.21' x 48.03"|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
A good quality entrance matting system is vital for modern building design. By stopping up to 95% of walked in dirt and moisture, our Coral entrance floors can reduce cleaning costs by up to 65% and greatly reduce the risk for slipping.
Forbo Coral delivers superior performance in even the toughest environments. Whether facing rain, snow, sand or soil, Coral keeps the outside from getting inside. Coral entrance floors are highly functional and through their large design options always form an integral part of the buildings design scheme.
Coral is the international market leader in textile entrance flooring for almost 50 years and now offers you more choice than ever before. Each individual range in the collection has been designed to deal with different soiling behaviour as every entrance is unique and has it's own requirements.
About Coral Grip MD
The robust and ultimate dirt and grit remover. With a Coral Grip entrance system your floor protection starts by scraping off the largest particles of dirt before your visitors even cross the threshold. Coral Grip is a versatile, non-woven outdoor and indoor barrier mat that is available in medium duty (MD) and heavy duty (HD) formats.
Standard Coral Grip has an open, non-backed, pervious structure, though it can also be manufactured with an Everfort vinyl backing to make it impervious.
- Contains granulates for maximum non-slip performance
- Cleans off the worst dirt before it can get inside
- Helps protect an inviting interior design street-side
- Suitable for the heaviest commercial use
- Ideal for outside and inside entrance
- Backing: open structure or EVERFORT® viny
- Thickness: 0.43 in
- Roll Size: 21.87 yd² (18 m²)
- Roll Width: 48” (1.27 m) no edging
- Roll Length: 49.21’ (15 m)
- Gauge: 0.46" (11.75 mm)
- Available in Tiles: no
- Warranty: Limited 5-year product warranty. Link to warranty document.