|Coverage||592.02 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Glue Down|
|Material Type||Entry Mat|
|Pieces per Box||1|
|Product Name||5724 Chocolate Brown|
|Size||90.22' x 79"|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
A good quality entrance matting system is vital for modern building design. By stopping up to 95% of walked in dirt and moisture, our Coral entrance floors can reduce cleaning costs by up to 65% and greatly reduce the risk for slipping.
Forbo Coral delivers superior performance in even the toughest environments. Whether facing rain, snow, sand or soil, Coral keeps the outside from getting inside. Coral entrance floors are highly functional and through their large design options always form an integral part of the buildings design scheme.
Coral is the international market leader in textile entrance flooring for almost 50 years and now offers you more choice than ever before. Each individual range in the collection has been designed to deal with different soiling behaviour as every entrance is unique and has it's own requirements.
About Coral Brush
A strong & solid performer that fits in anywhere. Coral Brush is suitable for all types of entrance areas, absorbing moisture and removing dry soiling as the weather demands. With it's simple, solid colors, this entrance flooring works well with any interior design. Coral Brush is made of three yarns: capillary yarns to absorb moisture, active dirt-scraping yarns and heavy duty texture yarns that can withstand intensive use.
The whole Coral Brush range is also available in tile format.
- Functional all-rounder that removes both moisture and dirt
- Made with Econyl® 100% regenerated yarns
- Complies with the highest fire class standard Bfl-s1
- Suitable for the toughest commercial use
- Ideal for inside entrance and circulation areas
- Backing: EVERFORT® vinyl
- Thickness: 0.35 in
- Pile Height: 7 mm
- Roll Size: 65.78 yards² (55 meters²)
- Roll Width: Approx. 79” (2 meters) plus edging
- Roll Length: 90.22ft (27.5m)
- Gauge: 9mm (0.354”)
- Available in Tiles: yes (size: 50 x 50 cm) (12 tiles in a box = 3 m²)
- Warranty: Limited 5-year product warranty. Link to warranty document.