|Collection||Colorex Signal SD|
|Coverage||56.94 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Glue Down|
|Material Type||VCT Tile|
|Pieces per Box||14|
|Product Name||150237 Amazonas|
|Size||24.4" x 24.4"|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Commercial|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
Colorex is an advanced technical flooring system specifically designed to control static discharge in sensitive areas such as cleanrooms, operating theatres and the electronics industry. Not only does Colorex provide an advanced technical solution, it is also aesthetically pleasing, enhancing any commercial interior from industrial to healthcare establishments.
Colorex Signal are permanent static dissipative tiles which can be used as an additional, permanent safety measure to indicate emergency exits or to mark escape routes or other spaces. Yellow, green and red are internationally used colours to warn for danger or draw attention.
- Construction: Forbo Colorex® SD/EC is a homogeneous product sliced from a pressed vinyl block to assure a highly flexible tile of dense construction. Forbo Colorex® SD/EC is dimensionally stable, extremely hard wearing and has a completely non-directional pattern.
- Width: 24.4 in (61.5 cm)
- Length: 24.4 in (61.5 cm)
- Gauge: - 0.080” (2.0 mm)
- Total Thickness: 0.08 in (2.0 mm)
- Total Weight: 3.2 kg/m2
- Product Size: 24.4” x 24.4” (61.5 cm x 61.5 cm)
- Pieces Per Box: 14 tiles
- Coverage: 56.94 feet2 (5.29 meters2)
- Warranty: Limited 20-year product warranty.