|Coverage||56.94 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Glue Down|
|Material Type||VCT Tile|
|Pieces per Box||14|
|Product Name||250225 Kiwi|
|Size||24.4" x 24.4"|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Commercial|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
Colorex is an advanced technical flooring system specifically designed to control static discharge in sensitive areas such as cleanrooms, operating theatres and the electronics industry. Not only does Colorex provide an advanced technical solution, it is also aesthetically pleasing, enhancing any commercial interior from industrial to healthcare establishments.
Colorex EC is an electrostatic conductive flooring tile with permanent ESD properties throughout it's life, regardless the humidity level of the area. Because of the dense of network of conductive veins, static charges flow easily through the floor to earth.
Colorex EC can withstand and control most demanding conditions and offers a suitable solution for highly sensitive areas such as cleanrooms and for demanding production sites in the electronics, life sciences and manufacturing industry.
- Construction: Forbo Colorex® SD/EC is a homogeneous product sliced from a pressed vinyl block to assure a highly flexible tile of dense construction. Forbo Colorex® SD/EC is dimensionally stable, extremely hard wearing and has a completely non-directional pattern.
- Width: 24.4 in (61.5 cm)
- Length: 24.4 in (61.5 cm)
- Gauge: - 0.080” (2.0 mm)
- Total Thickness: 0.08 in (2.0 mm)
- Total Weight: 3.2 kg/m2
- Product Size: 24.4” x 24.4” (61.5 cm x 61.5 cm)
- Pieces Per Box: 14 tiles
- Coverage: 56.94 feet2 (5.29 meters2)
- Warranty: Limited 20-year product warranty.