|Coverage||44 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Full Spread|
|Material Type||Bio-Based Tile|
|Pieces Per Box||22|
|Size||12" x 24"|
|Subfloor||Wood, Concrete, Ceramic, Terrazzo, Marble, Metal|
|Warranty||5 Year Commercial|
|Wear Layer||1/8" (3.2 mm)|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
Inspired by the natural qualities found in ancient stone and time-weathered wood, Armstrong Flooring's environmentally-friendly Striations BBT bio-flooring opens the door to unlimited options to help you create stunning floor layouts. The tonal striated pattern, in convenient 12" x 24" tiles, creates a seamless visual that coordinates with the complete portfolio of our commercial flooring products.
Striations BBT is ideal for heavy-traffic corridors in K-12 and higher education buildings, retail spaces and corporations - providing elegant visuals and the environmental features desired by clients seeking sustainable, modular design solutions.
- Unique, new 12" x 24" BBT tile
- Contains patent-pending BioStride polymer made with rapidly renewable, US-grown plant ingredients
- BioStride reduces reliance on petroleum and fossil fuels
- 40% preconsumer recycled content reduces use of virgin materials
- Low VOC emissions - compliant to California Section 01350 with third-party FloorScore certification and LEED eligibility
- Contributes to LEED credits EQ4.3, MR4.0, MR6.0 and depending on project location, MR5.0.
- More than 2.5 times greater resistance to cracking from uneven subfloors compared to Vinyl Composition Tile.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility
- Balanced color offering of neutrals and brights coordinate with Armstrong's complete portfolio of products.