|Coverage||44 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Full Spread|
|Material Type||Bio-Based Tile|
|Pieces per Box||45|
|Size||12" x 24"|
|Subfloor||Wood, Concrete, Ceramic, Terrazzo, Marble, Metal|
|Warranty||5 Year Commercial|
|Wear Layer||1/8" (3.2 mm)|
Read Color DisclaimerWe recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction. Even samples are not always an exact representation of the final product but should be very close. Colors can also vary based on when they were produced. If made at different times the shades could be slightly different. This is not an issue if the material is going in different spaces or rooms, but if being installed in one consistent area then we recommend buying enough flooring/materials to cover the entire space + 10% for waste.
Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
Inspired by the natural qualities found in ancient stone and time-weathered wood, Armstrong Flooring's environmentally-friendly Striations BBT bio-flooring opens the door to unlimited options to help you create stunning floor layouts. The tonal striated pattern, in convenient 12" x 24" tiles, creates a seamless visual that coordinates with the complete portfolio of our commercial flooring products.
Striations BBT is ideal for heavy-traffic corridors in K-12 and higher education buildings, retail spaces and corporations - providing elegant visuals and the environmental features desired by clients seeking sustainable, modular design solutions.
- Unique, new 12" x 24" BBT tile
- Contains patent-pending BioStride polymer made with rapidly renewable, US-grown plant ingredients
- BioStride reduces reliance on petroleum and fossil fuels
- 40% preconsumer recycled content reduces use of virgin materials
- Low VOC emissions - compliant to California Section 01350 with third-party FloorScore certification and LEED eligibility
- Contributes to LEED credits EQ4.3, MR4.0, MR6.0 and depending on project location, MR5.0.
- More than 2.5 times greater resistance to cracking from uneven subfloors compared to Vinyl Composition Tile.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility
- Balanced color offering of neutrals and brights coordinate with Armstrong's complete portfolio of products.