|Coverage||45 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Glue Down|
|Material Type||Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)|
|Pieces per Box||45|
|Size||12" x 12"|
|Subfloor||Wood, Concrete, Ceramic, Terrazzo, Marble, Metal|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Wear Layer||1/8" (3.2 mm)|
Read Color DisclaimerWe recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction. Even samples are not always an exact representation of the final product but should be very close. Colors can also vary based on when they were produced. If made at different times the shades could be slightly different. This is not an issue if the material is going in different spaces or rooms, but if being installed in one consistent area then we recommend buying enough flooring/materials to cover the entire space + 10% for waste.
Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
Armstrong Excelon SDT Coal 51959 Static Control Tile 12" x 12". Floor City is your partner in creating Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) space solutions to protect sensitive equipment. For example, with Armstrong Flooring's exclusive 4-part system it fulfills your specialized requirements from installation through maintenance, to prevent electrostatic discharge year after year. Armstrong Excelon SDT static dissipative flooring is highly recommended for computer training rooms, data warehousing, electronic testing labs, manufacturing facilities, and hyperbaric spaces in healthcare settings.
- Excelon SDT is designed to control static in most nonexplosive manufacturing and working areas. In today's technologically driven world, the need to keep static charges from damaging sensitive equipment is growing. The floor can play a major role in preventing and/or dissipating static in sensitive environments. SDT is a complete system including tile, adhesive, copper grounding strips and special polish. The SDT Installation System requires the use of copper grounding strips supplied with S-202 Adhesive.
- Excelon SDT is a complete system. Each component enhances the total performance:
2. S-202 Static Dissipative Adhesive
3. Copper Ground Strips
4. S-392 Static Dissipative Polish
- Meets static control requirements to help prevent equipment damage.
- Provides the practical benefits of vinyl composition tile, including proven durability and low installed cost.
- Resists grease, alkali and dilute chemicals.
- Pattern and color last for the life of the floor.
- Low VOC emissions - California Section 01350 compliant, third-party FloorScore certification and LEED eligibility