|Coverage||45 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Glue Down|
|Material Type||Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)|
|Pieces per Box||45|
|Product Name||Armor Gray|
|Size||12" x 12"|
|Subfloor||Wood, Concrete, Ceramic, Terrazzo, Marble, Metal|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
Armstrong Excelon SDT, Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) space solutions to protect sensitive equipment. For example, with Armstrong Flooring's exclusive 4-part system it fulfills your specialized requirements from installation through maintenance, to prevent electrostatic discharge year after year. Armstrong SDT static dissipative flooring is highly recommended for computer training rooms, data warehousing, electronic testing labs, manufacturing facilities, and hyperbaric spaces in healthcare settings.
- Excelon SDT is designed to control static in most nonexplosive manufacturing and working areas. In today's technologically driven world, the need to keep static charges from damaging sensitive equipment is growing. The floor can play a major role in preventing and/or dissipating static in sensitive environments. SDT is a complete system including tile, adhesive, copper grounding strips and special polish. The SDT Installation System requires the use of copper grounding strips supplied with S-202 Adhesive.
- Excelon SDT is a complete system. Each component enhances the total performance:
2. S-202 Static Dissipative Adhesive
3. Copper Ground Strips
4. S-392 Static Dissipative Polish
- Meets static control requirements to help prevent equipment damage.
- Provides the practical benefits of vinyl composition tile, including proven durability and low installed cost.
- Resists grease, alkali and dilute chemicals.
- Pattern and color last for the life of the floor.
- Low VOC emissions - California Section 01350 compliant, third-party FloorScore certification and LEED eligibility
Armstrong 51951 armor gray
Great building material and economical, so glad I found Floor Cityall the other flooring companies wouldn't call me back
Good follow up however product came defective and Floor City was not able to replace in a timely manner