|Finish||UV Aluminum Oxide|
|Installation Method||Nail, Staple, Glue, Float|
|Material Type||Engineered Hardwood|
|Size||5" Wide x Random Lengths|
|Subfloor||Prepared Subfloor Per Shaw|
Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
Shaw Empire Oak SW583-01015 Vanderbilt 1/2" x 5" Engineered Wire Brushed White Oak (29.53 SQFT/Box)
Creating a better future: for our customers, for our people, for our company and for our communities.
- Greenguard Certified: Yes
- Radiant Heat Approved: Yes
- Width - inches: 5"
- Length - inches: Random lengths from 15.75" to 70.87"
- Weight per Carton (lbs): 46.6
- Planks per Carton: Random
- Direct Warranty: 50 Year
- Full Commercial Warranty:
- SQFT per Carton: 29.53
- Flush Reducer Length 78": SRH12
- Overlap Reducer Length 78": SORH2
- Flush Stairnose Length 78": SSH12
- Overlap Stairnose Length 78": SOSH2
- Threshold / End Mold / Carpet Reducer Length 78": SCH12
- T-Molding Length 78": TMH78
- Quarter Round Length 78": QTR96