|Coverage||100 Sq Ft Rolls|
|Product Name||Bravo III|
|Size||60" x 40'|
|Subfloor||Below / On / Above Ground Level|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
BRAVO III Optional underlayment for installation of luxury vinyl products providing sound reduction and comfort.
Installation Instructions for Shaw Bravo III acoustic underlayment
Before beginning any flooring installation please read the manufacturer’s flooring installation instructions very carefully.
Step 1: Make sure the floor is cleaned, vacuumed and dry. Check for levelness and moisture as per your manufacturer’s floor installation instructions.
Step 2: Place the first row of Bravo III underlayment against the wall, cut to fit length.
Step 3: Make sure the seams are butted tight. Now complete the underlayment installation.
Step 4: Install the flooring perpendicular to the Bravo III underlayment.
- Approved for glue down or floating installation - including use with InstaGrab 95
- Acoustical flooring underlayment
- Just right - thickness for comfort and stability
- Closed cell construction for better sound control
- Polypropylene blended construction provides a superior moisture and sound retardant barrier
- For use over concrete or wood substrates on all grade levels
- Class 1 Fire and Smoke Rated
- WVTR Rating of .19 lbs 24/hrs per 1,000 sq ft
- FloorScore Certified
- Radiant Heat Approved