Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
Tarkett (formerly Johnsonite) Traditional Wall Base is a Type TV thermoplastic resilient vinyl cove base that provides good flexibility and dimensional stability. Tarkett's 6" Traditional Vinyl wall base is manufactured from top quality materials with unmatched durability for commercial flooring. Not only does it resist scuffing, fading and cracking, but it will also not shrink or separate from the wall. And with Floor City's nationwide distribution network of suppliers, local pickup or job site delivery is even an option.
Also available in:
- Length: 4 ft (1.2 m), 100 ft (30.5 m), 120 ft (36.6 m)
- Three standard heights: 2.5" (6.4cm), 4" (10.2cm), 6" (15.3cm)
- Thickness: 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Length per box: 100 ft (30.48 m), 120 ft (36.58 m), 8 ft (2.51 m)
- Pre-manufactured outside and inside corners
- Available in cove with toe for resilient vinyl and rubber flooring, and straight (toeless) for carpet
- Over 107 standard colors or select your own