|Installation Method||Glue / Nail / Staple / Float|
|Size||7.5" x Varying Length|
|Warranty||50 Year Residential Finish Warranty, 5 Year Light Commercial Warranty|
Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
Hardwood is a natural material that responds organically to other natural elements. While our color tones start out uniform, the aging process begins immediately upon unpacking, with tones varying from plank to plank and room to room depending upon exposure to natural and ambient lighting as well as the environment itself, including relative humidity and airflow. This process is as natural as hardwood itself. We invite you to embrace the "perfection of imperfection" that only adds to the innate beauty and authentic character of naural hardwood flooring. Just as in nature itself, your new wood is doing what it was made to do!
- Exquisite French Oak featuring natural cracks and knots for a remarkable visual.
- Wire brushed by artisans with hand rolled edges and ends.
- Featuring wider planks that enhance the beauty of your flooring.
- Super low gloss finish for added durability and sophisticated elegance.
- 3/8” thick, 7-1/2” wide, 15” to 84” long French Oak with 1.5 mm sliced face veneer
- Coverage: 25.77 SF/Box