|Product Name||Commercial Floor Polish|
|Shelf Life||1 year if not opened|
|Spread Rate||1,500 to 2,000 Square Feet per Gallon per Coat|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
Armstrong Commercial 5 Gallon Floor Polish S-480 is made to use with Resilient Floors. Armstrong Flooring's commercial floor polish has excellent wear resistance; Dries bright enough for use as a scrub and recoat procedure. Unit Sizes come in 5 and 1 Gallons with a Shelf Life of 1 Year if unopened. S-480 Floor Polish has a spread rate of 1,500 to 2,000 Square Feet per Gallon per Coat.
- Sweep or vacuum thoroughly
- Wash with S-485 Armstrong Floor Cleaner
- Rinse thoroughly
- Let floor dry
POLISH - LOW TRAFFIC:
- Apply 3 to 5 coats (do not apply more than four coats of polish at one time; wait a minimum of 24 hours before applying more polish)
- Pour polish into a clean bucket (never pour polish directly onto floor)
- Use a clean finish mop (rayon) or finish applicator
- Let dry 30 minutes between coats
POLISH - HIGH TRAFFIC:
- Follow instructions above for Low Traffic; then High speed burnish - OR
- Spray buff (spray-buff solution one part S-480 to two parts water) - OR
- Apply 1 or 2 extra coats
had all that I needed at a competitive price. Office girl was very helpful.
Superb floor option and cheap price but nice quality, ask them about a coupon codeI got 5% off just for asking.