Pinnacle Plus Wall Base - Contoured Profile Cove Base
If you are looking for an inexpensive upgrade to standard wall base - look no further than Roppe Pinnacle Rubber Wall Base. Pinnacle industrial grade wall base is free of red list chemicals, PVC, phthalates, and halogens. It’s guaranteed to not shrink, gap or cup. Made in the U.S.A. while meeting FloorScore, NSF 332 Gold and CHPS criteria it qualifies for LEED credits. Pinnacle Black Rubber Cove Base Coil is available in 15 profiles that range in heights from 2-½” to 5-½”. Roppe Rubber Corner Blocks and Micro Corners are recommended. Inside and outside profiles are also available upon request, as well as Quarter-Round. Approved flooring adhesives consist of WB-600 Acrylic Wall Base Adhesives, AW-510 Acrylic Wet-Set Adhesive, and C-630 Contact Adhesive. Contact a flooring specialist today at (800) 898-9540 to get a quote.
• PVC free, phthalate free and Red List chemical free.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore, NSF 332 Gold and CHPS criteria.
• The widest range of sizes available: 2-1/2″, 3″, 3-1/2″, 4″, 4-1/2″, 5″, 5-1/2″ and 6″. Profile options in standard 4″ include cove, no toe, butt toe, long toe (1″) and sanitary base (2″).
• Maintains a smooth and attractive appearance. Will not shrink, gap or separate from the wall.
• Roppe Rubber Corner Blocks and Micro Corners are recommended. Inside and outside profiles available.
• All colors inherent throughout and available at a Single Price Point
Pinnacle Plus wall base may be painted, if desired. Once wall base has been cleaned and wall base is free of all residues which may interfere with bonding, the wall base must be primed prior to final painting. Be sure to select a high quality primer that is recommended and compatible with rubber and vinyl, such as a 100% acrylic or a 100% acrylic latex paint primer. Test compatibility on an uninstalled piece of wall base to confirm adhesion, compatibility and performance.
Once the primer has properly dried, the wall base can be painted with a high quality acrylic latex paint. Follow all primer and paint manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines. Confirm proper maintenance procedures for paint prior to cleaning.