|Installation Method||Staple / Nail Down|
|Size||7.5" x Varying Length Up to 74-5/8"|
Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
European White Oak has intrigued with its uniqueness with all colors in wide plank (7 1/2”), because it is unlike product that most Americans associate with Oak. White Oak is durable, timeless and versatile enough to install in any room. Its unique beauty, and characteristics will astonish you. With its beautiful knots and dramatic oak character marks further emphasize depth and texture of wire brushed flooring. It is the asset your house is missing to have the warming of a home.
Elevate your space with the Tea Collection, featuring European White Oak and a wirebrushed style that adds sophistication to any room.
- Enjoy a thickness of 1/2", providing a sturdy and durable foundation for your floors.
- Achieve a modern and sleek look with planks that are 7 - 1/2" wide.
- Benefit from multi-ply construction with a 2 mm top layer, ensuring longevity and stability.
- Add depth and dimension to your flooring with the micro beveled edge type.
- Protect your investment with a 7-layer Treffert UV-cured urethane with aluminum oxide finish, providing maximum protection against wear and tear.
- Install with ease using glue, float, nail, or staple methods, providing flexibility and convenience.
- Rest easy with a 5-year light commercial finish warranty and a 50-year residential finish warranty, ensuring its quality and longevity.
- Each carton covers 31.09 square feet, while each pallet contains 40 cartons, giving you ample coverage for your project.
- Feel good about your purchase knowing that this product is CARB compliant and Lacey Act certified, ensuring its environmental sustainability.
- Experience the strength and durability of a Janka hardness rating of 1360, perfect for high-traffic areas.
Elevate your space today with the Tea Collection and enjoy the benefits of a flooring product that is both stylish and durable.