|Coverage||45 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Glue Down|
|Material Type||Bio-Based Tile|
|Pieces per Box||45|
|Product Name||Denim Blue|
|Size||12" x 12"|
|Subfloor||Wood, Concrete, Ceramic, Terrazzo, Marble, Metal|
|Warranty||5 Year Commercial|
Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
Made with rapidly renewable resources, Armstrong Flooring's Migrations BBT modular floor provides durable performance and enhances both design quality and function in all commercial environments where sustainable strategies are critical, such as schools, universities, auditoriums, gymnasiums, healthcare and assisted living facilities.
Migrations patterns, vibrant colors and soothing visuals, in 12" x 12" tiles, coordinate with Excelon VCT and other products from Armstrong Flooring.
- Contains patent-pending BioStride polymer made with rapidly renewable, US-grown plant ingredients.
- BioStride reduces reliance on petroleum and fossil fuels.
- 40% preconsumer recycled content reduces use of virgin materials.
- Low VOC emissions compliant to California Section 01350 with third-party FloorScore certification and LEED eligibility
- Contributes to LEED credits EQ4.3, MR4.0, MR6.0 and depending on project location, MR5.0.
- More than 2.5 times greater resistance to cracking from uneven subfloors compared to Vinyl Composition Tile.
- Balanced color offering of neutrals and brights coordinate with Armstrong's complete portfolio of products.