|Collection||ESD Vinyl Static Control Tile|
|Coverage||54 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Glue Down|
|Material Type||VCT Tile|
|Size||36" x 36"|
|Subfloor||Wood, Concrete, Ceramic, Terrazzo, Marble, Metal, & Resilient|
|Warranty||Limited 10 Year Commercial|
Read Color DisclaimerWe recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction. Even samples are not always an exact representation of the final product but should be very close. Colors can also vary based on when they were produced. If made at different times the shades could be slightly different. This is not an issue if the material is going in different spaces or rooms, but if being installed in one consistent area then we recommend buying enough flooring/materials to cover the entire space + 10% for waste.
Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
ESD Static Control vinyl flooring is ideal for clean rooms and computer rooms, for fiber optic, electronic and pharmaceutical manufacturing, and anywhere protection from static discharge is needed. Our specialized and unique manufacturing process gives our ESD the qualities that make it durable, practical and economical. Combination of conductive tile and proper conductive footwear keeps body voltage less than 8 volts.
- The electrical range for our Conductive Tile is 2.5 104 to 1.0 106
- The electrical range for our Static Dissipative Tile is 1.0 106 to 1.0 108
- High luster surface eliminates need for floor finishing
- Easily buffs to a shine and resists effects of common chemicals and solder
- Withstands heavy equipment loads even under rolling load conditions up to 2,000 psi
- Formulated using non-phthalate plasticizers and 2% epoxidized soybean oil, a renewable resource
- Available in 12" x 12", 24" x 24" or 36" x 36" x 1/8" tiles
- Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore, NSF332 Silver and CHPS criteria