(Please order a sample to ensure satisfaction)
Johnsonite Etrusco Harmonium xf2 consists of one homogeneous layer of oxidized linseed oil and natural resins mixed with wood or cork flour, limestone and pigments affixed to a jute backing. The marbleized pattern extends evenly throughout the total thickness. This linoleum surface has xf2 treatment for reduced maintenance.
Harmonium xf2 Linoleum flooring is made up of five unique collections: Etrusco, Veneto, Veneto Acoustiflor, Lenza and Tonali. It's truly sustainable, beautiful and maintainable. Harmonium xf2 is made from 95 percent natural materials
- Thickness: 0.100” (2.5mm)
- Roll Width: 6’6” nominal (2m)
- Roll Length: 65-100 linear feet nominal (20-30lm)
- Offers one of the lowest life-cycle costs available
- Includes Johnsonite's proprietary xf2 finish for stronger performance and easier maintenance