|Coverage||44 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Full Spread|
|Material Type||Bio-Based Tile|
|Pieces Per Box||22|
|Size||12" x 24"|
|Subfloor||Wood, Concrete, Ceramic, Terrazzo, Marble, Metal|
|Warranty||5 Year Commercial|
|Wear Layer||1/8" (3.2 mm)|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
Inspired by the natural qualities found in ancient stone and time-weathered wood, Armstrong Flooring's environmentally-friendly Striations BBT bio-flooring opens the door to unlimited options to help you create stunning floor layouts. The tonal striated pattern, in convenient 12" x 24" tiles, creates a seamless visual that coordinates with the complete portfolio of our commercial flooring products.
Striations BBT is ideal for heavy-traffic corridors in K-12 and higher education buildings, retail spaces and corporations - providing elegant visuals and the environmental features desired by clients seeking sustainable, modular design solutions.
- Unique, new 12" x 24" BBT tile
- Contains patent-pending BioStride polymer made with rapidly renewable, US-grown plant ingredients
- BioStride reduces reliance on petroleum and fossil fuels
- 40% preconsumer recycled content reduces use of virgin materials
- Low VOC emissions - compliant to California Section 01350 with third-party FloorScore certification and LEED eligibility
- Contributes to LEED credits EQ4.3, MR4.0, MR6.0 and depending on project location, MR5.0.
- More than 2.5 times greater resistance to cracking from uneven subfloors compared to Vinyl Composition Tile.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility
- Balanced color offering of neutrals and brights coordinate with Armstrong's complete portfolio of products.
Happy with both products. Wished the shipping cost didn't exceed the tile itself, but it did arrive perfectly timed for the project and there was no hold up.
Superb floor option and cheap price but nice quality, ask them about a coupon codeI got 5% off just for asking.