|Coverage||45 Sq Ft|
|Installation Method||Full Spread|
|Material Type||Bio-Based Tile|
|Pieces per Box||45|
|Product Name||Summer Green|
|Size||12" x 12"|
|Subfloor||Wood, Concrete, Ceramic, Terrazzo, Marble, Metal|
|Warranty||5 Year Commercial|
|Wear Layer||1/8" (3.2 mm)|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
Made with rapidly renewable resources, Armstrong Flooring's Migrations BBT modular floor provides durable performance and enhances both design quality and function in all commercial environments where sustainable strategies are critical, such as schools, universities, auditoriums, gymnasiums, healthcare and assisted living facilities.
Migrations patterns, vibrant colors and soothing visuals, in 12" x 12" tiles, coordinate with Excelon VCT and other products from Armstrong Flooring.
- Contains patent-pending BioStride polymer made with rapidly renewable, US-grown plant ingredients.
- BioStride reduces reliance on petroleum and fossil fuels.
- 40% preconsumer recycled content reduces use of virgin materials.
- Low VOC emissions compliant to California Section 01350 with third-party FloorScore certification and LEED eligibility
- Contributes to LEED credits EQ4.3, MR4.0, MR6.0 and depending on project location, MR5.0.
- More than 2.5 times greater resistance to cracking from uneven subfloors compared to Vinyl Composition Tile.
- Balanced color offering of neutrals and brights coordinate with Armstrong's complete portfolio of products.
The product was as expected, but with Andrew's help and expertise, we received our product more quickly than we could ever have expected. Andrew is truly a savior and we look forward to dealing with him in the future.
This is the finest floor in addition to an affordable flooring option, Floor City your awesome