|Collection||Rejuvenations Diamond 10|
|Material Type||Sheet Vinyl|
Read Color DisclaimerWe recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction. Even samples are not always an exact representation of the final product but should be very close. Colors can also vary based on when they were produced. If made at different times the shades could be slightly different. This is not an issue if the material is going in different spaces or rooms, but if being installed in one consistent area then we recommend buying enough flooring/materials to cover the entire space + 10% for waste.
Size/Thickness DifferencesIf you are considering installing this product next to, or together with an existing product it's important to understand that they may not match in size or thickness. Even if you get a sample, the samples may not be an exact representation of the locking mechanism or profile of your current materials. Please verify that the thickness and product codes match identical to the box or specifciations of your existing floor. If you order the wrong material it may be returnable in some cases, but there will be a 35% restocking fee.
Sophisticated Design Meets Unique, Long-Life Performance and Comfort
Heterogeneous sheet delivers a superior combination of sophisticated design and long-lasting performance in a wide array of commercial environments. Offering design flexibility and continuity, our heterogeneous products can be the ideal solution to your next one-of-a-kind design project.
A selection of heterogeneous sheet products feature our patent-pending Diamond 10 Technology, using cultured diamonds with all the properties of real diamonds, to keep floors looking like new longer with the category leading scratch, stain, and scuff resistance.
Reasons to Specify Heterogeneous Sheet
- Broad palette of coordinated colors and patterns that solve specific space requirements
- No-polish option for added ease of maintenance
- Diamond 10 Technology resists soil, stains, scratches, scuffs and abrasions, as well as chemicals and damage from alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- Easy to heat weld and flash cove for spaces demanding superior infection control
- Helps conserve energy when higher-rated, light-reflective colors are selected
- Low VOC emissions and FloorScore certified
- Manufactured to the Armstrong Flooring Diamond Standard of Quality