|Installation Method||Full Spread|
|Material Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Product Name||White Sand|
|Size||6 ft. x 82.5 ft.|
|Subfloor||Concrete, Wood, Vinyl, Hardwood, Ceramic|
|Warranty||5 Year Commercial|
|Wear Layer||40 mil (1.0 mm)|
(We recommend ordering a sample from us or the manufacturer to ensure satisfaction.)
Tranquil, peaceful ? helping you create a soothing atmosphere is the essence of Armstrong Flooring?s DecorArt Possibilties Collection. This collection offers small-scale patterns in muted neutral colors to create a soft, textural look especially suited for commercial spaces such as healthcare settings as well as educational and retail environments.
With Armstrong?s through-color and pattern for high durability plus abrasion and gouge resistance, Possibilities is an excellent choice for hardworking spaces with ever-moving furniture, carts and rolling equipment.
- 82 Linear Feet
- Sold in 492 Sq. Ft. per Roll
- Easy to heat weld and flash cove
- Custom installations are easy to create
- Withstands heavy foot and rolling load traffic
- Manufactured to Armstrong Flooring?s Diamond Standard of Quality
- Adhesive Required for Installation (S-599, S-543, S-240 Recommended)
- Inlaid techniques with patented Jaspe chip technology create design interest with a true through-pattern wear layer
Other than it was easy to order and send you our money. Not much else. The flooring is Armstrong, we're familiar with the flooring. This order had a 3 week lead time. We are past three weeks, and we still don't have an ETA or tracking number. This damages our reputation with our customer, and makes the chances of future orders from us to Floor City very slim.
Armstrong 88213 white sand
Outstanding items and reason pricing, Matthew went out his way to help