ID FREEDOM LUXURY VINYL TILE & WOOD PLANKS
ID Freedom creates modern spaces in office, hospitality, education, healthcare and retail segments. It’s the best LVT solution to meet your performance and design needs. I.D. Freedom is available in 31 unique wood planks, 31 stones and 33 abstracts to coordinate and create innovative and exciting design. ID Freedom has a 20 mil wear layer, 10 year commercial warranty and is made in the United States from 53 percent pre-consumer recycled content. UV-cured polyurethane surface treatment.
Realistic Wood, Natural Stone and Abstract Modern DesignsPlank: 4” x 36”, 6” x 36”, 4” x 48”, and 6” x 48”
Tile: 18” x 18”, 24” x 24”, 12” x 24”, 18” x 36”
ID INSPIRATION LUXURY VINYL PLANK FLOORS
Johnsonite’s ID Inspiration luxury flooring achieves remarkable realism by combining advances in technology, imaging, embossing and finishing: turning exciting ideas into reality. The design of this luxury plank flooring explores the rich and subtle grain in many species of wood. ID Inspiration combines the best of design and technology in one product, resulting in a sustainable plank flooring solution that is easy to install and maintain. ID Inspiration is backed by the Tarkett USA 10 year Commercial warranty.
• A commercial grade vinyl wood plank flooring solution with an exceptionally hard-wearing reinforced polyurethane surface treatment and 28 mil layer makes this product one of the most resistant and durable commercial luxury vinyl tile products on the market
• Ideal for use in heavy traffic commercial areas such as hospitality, retail, corporate, healthcare, education and other commercial environments in need of durable flooring
• Available in 20 rich wood plank looks which are enhanced by beveled edges that add depth and unique 3-dimensional impact to the product
• 6.56 inch x 39.37 in. Planks
• 2.5 mm total thickness
• FloorScore certified with TVOC levels ≤ 10µg/m3 and therefore contributes to good indoor air quality.
I.D. PATRIOT VINYL FLOOR TILE & PLANKING
ID Patriot light commercial tiles and planks cost less initially and are more affordable to maintain. Perfect for use in military housing, doctor's offices, dorms, boutiques and other foot-traffic-only applications (no rolling loads).
- Available in 4x36 planks and 16x16 tiles
- PUR topcoat and 12 mil wear layer
- Thirteen wood plank colors and eight stone visual colors for tile including Johnsonite’s Color Foundations neutrals
- 10 yr light commercial warranty